Chip, also called microcircuit (microcircuit). Microchip. A silicon chip containing a small integratedcircuit, usually part of a computer or other electronic device.
Chips are made of semiconductor materials, most of which are made of silicon. Capacitors, resistors, diodes and triodes are made of semiconductors. For electronics, a chip is the human brain. It has a strong operation, processing and coordination ability. Chips work by making circuits on the surface of semiconductor chips for easy manipulation and processing.
1. Simulate the chip according to how the transistor works. Digital chip is mainly used in computer and logic control field, analog circuit is mainly used in small signal amplification processing field.
2. Bipolar chips and CMOS chips are classified by process.
3. Large scale, large scale, medium scale and small scale are divided by scale.
4. Process the chip and the power chip according to the power signal.
5. According to packaging, it can be divided into two types: direct insertion and surface mount.
6. According to the use environment, it is divided into aerospace chip, automotive chip, industrial chip and commercial chip.